Patrícia Henriques Lda (hereinafter referred to as PH), with headquarters at Rua Nóbrega e Sousa Nº3 1ºB, 1750-440 Lisbon, Portugal, it is registered in Portugal with the number 514 075 724.
- The User completes his order by submitting a message in the form available on the contact page, or by using the forms on the individual pages of each product.
- PH will confirm if the model and size the User wishes to order are available, the modes of payment available, and what is the estimated delivery date.
- If the model and/or size is not available in stock, the User will be informed of the expected delivery time.
- If the User decides to proceed with the order, the invoice will be sent for payment. The final confirmation of the order and the payment by the User, is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, the general conditions of sale stated in this section, the Shipping Policy, and the Exchanges & Returns Policy.
- The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- Orders are valid for 3 business days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, not being possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond that deadline. If the order payment is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after that date will be returned, or used in a new order.
- We offer the following payment options to the User, via the Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda payment system:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Bank Transfer
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will only be made on the date of the order dispatch.
- The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT applicable on the date of the order payment.
- In the event of an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose between receiving the order (paying for the difference) or proceeding with its cancellation.