IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPANY:
Patrícia Henriques Lda. (hereinafter referred to as PH SHOES).
The Cookies used in this website are divided into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary Cookies: these allow browsing through the website and using the applications and services provided by PH SHOES, such as accessing the website’s safe areas, among others. Without such Cookies, the services cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies: these allow obtaining aggregate data for statistical analysis and for improving the website.
- Functional Cookies: these allow for easy, customised browsing, as they store user preferences regarding the use of the website, to dispense with the need to reconfigure the website during every visit.
- Third-Party Cookies: on some pages of the website phshoes.com, there are elements provided by third parties (g.: Youtube videos, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) that use independent Cookies from those managed by PH SHOES.
- Advertising Cookies: these are used for personalising contents and advertising, providing social media functionalities and analysing website traffic. We also share information on how you use our website with our social media sites, and advertising and statistics reliable partners.
Some Cookies used on the website will be automatically deleted from the device upon closing the browsing session (the so-called “session Cookies”). Other types of Cookies shall remain in your computer, thereby enabling it to be identified during your next visit to the website (the so-called “ permanent Cookies”).
- Gathering any identifiable personal information, such as your address, password, credit or debit card-related information, etc.
- Transferring personally identifiable information to third parties.
Who uses the information stored in the Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used solely by PH SHOES, except that which is identified below as “Third-party Cookies,” which are used and managed by external bodies for providing services requested for the purpose of improving our services and the user’s experience while browsing our website.
The key services for which these “Third-party Cookies” are used include obtaining access to statistics and guaranteeing payment of transactions made.
If you choose to remove or not to use our website’s Cookies, you can find out below how to do so; however, this means that our website will most likely not work as expected.
We use our own Cookies that are vital for the platform to work properly, namely:
Shopping cart: information regarding the cart, as well as the identification information concerning the user linked to the aforementioned basket.
- Identifying and authenticating the user. They also contain technical information regarding the session users, such as connection waiting time, session identifier, etc.
- Storing session figures selected by the user, such as store, language, currency, products, size, etc.
Stores session information for the website to work properly. This information should be stored so as to ensure its performance.
- Recall whether the user has accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- Allow the user to add comments on the platform.
Like most websites, phshoes.com includes functionalities provided by third parties. These Cookies obtain general information about the user’s access to the website (not to the content itself), so as to subsequently provide us with aggregate information regarding these accesses for statistical purposes.
Google – Cookie: Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz, _ga…)
This allows monitoring the website using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google for obtaining information about the user’s access to the website.
Part of the data stored pertains to: number of times the user visits the website, dates of the first and last visit, duration of visits, the page from which the user accessed the website, the search engine used for accessing the website or the hyperlink on which the user has clicked, the place in the world from which the access occurs, etc.
Social media Cookies
So that you can easily like or share our contents on Facebook, and Instagram websites, we include share buttons.
Privacy implications can vary from one social media to the next, depending on the privacy configurations you have selected at those social media networks.
Sharing contents via social media Plugins.
The website phshoes.com contains plugins allowing it to share contents found at the website, as well as to facilitate the registration and the login via, among others, the Facebook plugin.
The use of social media plugins allows transmitting personal data to said provider. Moreover, if you have started a session on a social media website, an active plug-in allows your activities to be assigned to your profile.
For data protection purposes, we have decided to initially block the social media plugins that are embedded in our website, and the user can choose whether or not to use these plugins.
The plugin will only be activated by clicking on the symbol intended for such purpose, and whose link we have already established.
Cookies for statistics on anonymous visitors:
These Cookies are broadly used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers, nor our advertising partners, can obtain personally identifiable information from these Cookies.
You can find out more on online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can also choose to exclude nearly every advertising cookie at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices,
It’s important to note that choosing to exclude advertising Cookies does not mean you won’t see ads, only that these are no longer adjusted to you.
Remarketing Cookies – We use remarketing ads to communicate special offers, etc., to encourage you to return to our website. Don’t worry, we cannot proactively contact you, as the entire process is anonymous. You can deactivate these Cookies at any time, as explained on the DoubleClick deactivation page.
How to deactivate Cookies:
Normally, you can deactivate the Cookies by setting your browser configurations to prevent them from accepting Cookies (find out more here). However, please bear in mind that this option will likely involve a limitation of the functionalities of our website and of a large number of websites, as the Cookies are a standard part of the most modern websites.